Host a Drive
Hope and Comfort Inc.
Interested in providing essential personal care products to those currently without? Collect products by hosting a Hope and Comfort drive! Holding a drive is an easy way to help adults and children while engaging your community and spreading the word about the need for these critical products.
To host an H&C drive, simply follow the steps below:
- Select your drive date(s) and location. A drive can last a day, a week, a month. Pick a length of time and a drive location that works for you and your community.
- Register your drive with Hope and Comfort. Click here to tell us about your drive! This will allow us to assist you as you complete your drive.
- Publicize your event. Tell your community about your product collection and Hope and Comfort. Check out our materials for help with publicity and sharing the H&C story.
- Collect personal care products. Track incoming products and keep on spreading the word!
- Deliver products to Hope and Comfort. Contact Pat Flaherty at 774-847-1245 or PFlaherty@HopeandComfort.org to set up a time to drop off collected products to our warehouse located at 1238 Chestnut Street in Newton, MA.
Hope and Comfort accepts all new full-sized and sample-sized personal hygiene products with a focus on the following:
Our current most needed products are in bold. Please consider these items as you plan your product collection.
Questions? Contact Pat Flaherty at 774-847-1245 or PFlaherty@HopeandComfort.org.